policies for “EvroHostel»
1. The operating mode is round-the-clock.
2. Check-in time and checkout time
check-in Time: 14: 00 PM
the hostel has the right to refuse reservations with the right of arrival before the specified time of arrival, or to determine the need to pay for the downtime of the previous day.
With the availability, the guest can be settled before the set time of check-in (early check in), payment at check-in from 06:00 to 12:00 – at 50% discount.
check-out time (departure): 12: 00 PM
at the time of booking, the hostel has the right to refuse the booking with the right to check out after the check-out time or to determine the right to pay for the downtime for the next day. Subject to availability, the hostel administration has the right to grant the guest the right to leave after check-out (late check-out),
with payment: on departure from 13:00 to 18:00, 50% of the cost of the place, from 18:00 to the established check-out time, 100% of the cost of the place.
3. The first day is paid in full. The cost of the next day is calculated in accordance with a single calculation hour.
4. The place in the hostel is provided to guests upon presentation of an identity document in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. When granting a place to a foreign citizen or stateless person, it is additionally necessary to require the documents necessary for migration registration.
5. At the request of the guest room can be provided to him as a whole, subject to full payment of the cost of all places in the room (subject to availability).
6. Guests arriving late will be charged for the actual simple bed, but no more than 24 hours.
7. If you are more than 24 hours late, the reservation will be cancelled, unless otherwise agreed between the tourist and the administration.
8. The property reserves the right to accommodate guests, regardless of gender or age, subject to availability.
9. Payment for accommodation and services in the hostel is carried out at the prices established by the hostel administration.
10. The hostel provides services included in the room rate.
11. Additional services are available at an additional cost upon request.
12. For storage of personal belongings in the hostel there are special lockable boxes in the rooms/ hall or corridor or bedside tables.
13. Storage of valuables and documents at the request of the guests is provided by the reception and placement in the safe administration of the hostel. The administration is not responsible for the safety of valuables, if they are not deposited with the administrator of the hostel. The hostel administration may refuse a guest admission to the storage of money or valuables in case there is no way to verify their authenticity.
14. In case of forgotten items, the administration takes measures to return them to their owners. If the owner is not found, the administration retains forgotten things within 30 calendar days. The administration may impose costs on storage of forgotten things, and/or forwarded to owner for their owner.
15. In order to ensure the safety of guests in public areas (entrance hall, kitchen, corridors) video surveillance.
16. staying in the hostel is obliged to:
- comply with the hostel rules;
- maintain cleanliness in rooms, public areas, kitchen, rest room, toilets, etc.;
- comply strictly with fire safety regulations;
- switch off the main light after 23:00;
- keep quiet in the hostel during the period from 22: 00 to 09:00;
- to pay damages in case of loss or damage to the hostel property;
- maintain order in the kitchen, wash the dishes.
17. the hostel does not allow:
- comply with the hostel rules;
- leave outsiders in the living rooms and hand over the keys to the living room to them;
- keep bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, drugs, determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- rearrange furniture in rooms and public areas;
- to take food in the rooms;
- to keep the animals and birds;
- drink alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in all areas of the hostel, to be in a hostel in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication;
- disturb the peace of guests staying in the room and in other rooms of the hostel;
- smoke in all areas except designated Smoking areas, according to Federal Law No. 15-FZ "on protection of citizens' health from exposure to ambient tobacco smoke and consequences of tobacco consumption".
for Smoking in unintended places will be charged fine in the amount of 3000 rubles, or in cases of refusal to pay the fine the guest can be checked out of the hostel without a refund, including for the next day.
18. The hostel administration reserves the right to terminate the guest's stay ahead of time and evict him/her if he / she is under the influence of alcohol, narcotic or other intoxication or in case of other violations of the rules of stay in the hostel and / or public order without refund, including for the next day.
19. The hostel provides sanitary cleaning once a day from 10:00 to 16: 00.
20. The hostel administration is not responsible for the operation of urban communications (emergency power off, water, heat, etc.).
21. Book reviews and suggestions is at the hostel and issued at the request of living guests.
22. In the absence of guest accommodation nights (according to checkout time) without warning the administration of the property, the administration may create to make an inventory of the property of the absent guest and move it to storage, laying subsequently on the guest's storage. The administration takes possible measures to search for the guest and return the forgotten things (at the expense of the guest).
23. In case of complaints from the guest, the hotel takes all possible measures to resolve the conflict.
24. When checking in to the hostel, guests should read the instructions on fire safety rules in the hostel under the receipt.
25. In cases not provided for by these rules, the administration and the consumer (guest hostel) are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
26. For damage to the hostel property will be charged at the rate established by the hostel administration.